We are looking for an organised and motivated person to join our versatile small business, Jet Multimedia. We specialise in video production but also have a studio, run motorsport events and perform other social media jobs for customers. We are looking for someone to manage our office and studio and also help with administration for our events. Further to this, be involved with, and learn, social media and sales drives to help the business expand further in the future.
Our business is fast paced and constantly evolving, giving the right person the ability to gain a lot of experience and on the job tuition in a short time. Perfect for career development, or, to help expand the role and further our business. The role has the potential to expand further in the following areas: event management, production manager, social media/marketing and sales manager. On the job guidance will be provided in all areas.
Working conditions and job focus has plenty of variety and hours are flexible. We may have a small team but we work with a wide array of large companies and people on a daily basis. We all love what we do, making for a fun and exciting environment.
- Reply to incoming emails and social media enquiries
- Answer phone call enquiries and take bookings
- Liaise with clients jobs and schedules
- Help set schedules for staff and contractors
- Run the shop front as required
- Mail outs for online store orders
- Keep track of stock and fill as required
- Process, file and monitor event entries
- Chase up entries/traders/sponsors for events
- Liaise with event contractors for bookings
- Write up, and follow up, invoices
- File receipts and event paperwork
- Weekly newsletter to database
- Make sure studio is kept clean and supplies stocked for customers
- Keep office area clean
- Ensure production equipment stored correctly, cleaned and charged
- Take bookings for studio
- Administration work at accreditation at our events (approx. 5 per year)
- Running trade stand and sales at selected motorsport events
- Social media posts and advertising
- Sales drives and promotions for studio hire and video production
- Website and blog updates
- Video production manager
- Video production assistant
- Work functions and after event drinks
- Play with race cars, travel and have fun.
Office is based in North Rocks. Some travel required interstate for events.
40-hour work week. Flexible start and finish time based on what shoots and jobs booked in. Some work from home may be possible. There will be some mandatory weekend work with time in lieu.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
Some experience working in an office environment and admin role
Competent in Microsoft Office Programs and basic Photoshop
Competent in computer skills and typing
Basic book keeping skills
Professional presentation and communication skills
Ability to work independently and to deadlines
Organized and punctual
Ability to work in high paced environment with flexible work hours
Desire to learn and further experience and career
Able to work when its time to knuckle down and work and have fun when its time to have fun.
Full time position with 4 weeks holidays and superannuation.
Weekend work and some after hours work for deadlines required.
$38,000-$42,000 + super based on experience for first 3 months of probation
Pay increase after probation period based on performance and sales
Please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org